Sunday 16 May 2010

Inspired, and inspiring

Lara Jade Photography.
Haven't heard of her? If you've not then you've clearly been living in a hole for the past couple of years as this girls talent is all over the internet.
This 21 year old fashion photographer has an absolutely inspiring ability to capture romance, fantasy and occasionally the odd hint of darkness in her photos, all of which are incredibly stunning...
I'm not going to say a lot about her, as I'm pretty certain that at some point in the near future she's going to be the big thing that everyones talking about. What I will say is that she is a complete inspiration, having only begun her photography at the age of 15, taking self portraits that captured every aspect of her beauty. She's grown in talent, professionalism and sheer skill and I for one look up to her, if I could be anywhere near as brilliant as she is I'd be more than happy.








A xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment