Friday 14 May 2010

Three is a magic number - Three Beautiful Women.

1. SIENNA MILLER.
is an absolute gorgeous person.
Sienna is on my "Fit Women" list, and just the fact that she was with Jude Law makes her brilliant.
If I'm honest, I never really knew who she was properly until I saw the Boss Orange advert, yerno the one where she's dancing around and laughing to herself, it's pretty beautiful if I'm honest. I instantly fell in love with the blonde beauty, and have adored her ever since. I don't know too much about her properly, but I simply love her because she's so beautiful. Superficial, yes, but I'm no liar.








also, she has a pretty awesome tattoo on her wrist.

2. MISCHA BARTON.
now, I never watched the OC, but I've loved Mischa for a while now. I don't like it when she dyes her hair blonde, but I've learnt to live with it every time she does so.
For me, Mischa is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. I can't see a single flaw that she has.
That's all I can really say about her. There have been speculations about her having eating disorders, but to be honest if those are true - with the pressure that the fashion business and just the media puts on women these days, I don't blame her one little bit.









3. MIRANDA KERR.
I always feel real awkward looking up Miranda Kerr pictures, cause she's a model for Victoria's Secret, but a gorgeous one at that. She went out with Orlando Bloom, and she's an Aussie. If I'm honest with you, I think she's adorable. She's always really smiley - I've never seen a picture of her out and about where she's not looking cheerful. I hate the fact that there'll be people out there who think lowly of her because she's an underwear model.  












So, although I have a load of other people I could show you like Lisa Olsson, Cheryl Cole, Emma Watson, Kaya Scodelario, Whitney Port, Lauren Conrad, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, and all the other females in this world that I love and admire, I think three is enough for one post. Perhaps one day I'll have shown you them all and explained just why I love them. But for now, adieu!
R xox

No comments:

Post a Comment